The story so far...
Lucid adj. Easily understood and having a clear mind
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
Well, Ok, an office in Redditch, Worcestershire...
How it all began...
Lucid Computer Solutions was born in early 2008 by Gavin Moorhouse.
Gavin worked in IT Support after finishing his degree in Business Information Technology with Computing (it's a mouthful isn't it!), working in several roles over seven years before setting up Lucid Computer Solutions in 2008 with the intention of disrupting the IT industry.
From humble beginnings working from home, the business soon moved into the current base at Lucid Towers. The team started to grow, with people who shared our passion for simple, clear and tailored IT services. They could also hold a normal conversation.
Gavin has had one of his comments about the use of Twitter published in PC Pro magazine, and has written an article for 4Networking magazine. Gavin (alongside friend of the business, Matt Stocker) had an article published about the growth of Lucid Computer Solutions in the Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber magazine.
What we do, that can help your business...
We take away your frustrations with IT and computers. We'll provide you with systems and solutions that make you more productive, are reliable and can be scaled around your business.
Why choose us?
- You'll like our focus on customer service and customer satisfaction
- You'll receive a prompt response which is clear to you
- You'll be provided with the right solutions for your business
- You'll have fun working with us!
Test us! Got a question or want to run something by us?
- Click the green help button in the bottom right of this page
- Send us an email using our contact form
- Call us for a natter on 01527 908646 or 0560 384 1308